Venture deeper into the mysteries of witchcraft and discover within yourself new levels of wisdom, love, power, and responsibility. In the fifth installment of the award-winning Temple of Witchcraft series, popular author Christopher Penczak explores the Descent of the Goddess. In the myth of Inanna, the Goddess journeys through seven gates to attain entrance to the Underworld and learn its secrets. In this unique book on witchcraft, you will parallel this descent by journeying through each of the seven chakras, symbolically evolving from survival to a state of divinity. Each lesson has meditations based on the teachings of this journey, as well as an advanced discussion of a key facet of magick or witchcraft often overlooked by intermediate books:
- A pagan exploration of the Great Ages
- The measure of initiation
- The reason for being skyclad
- Power and the Right and Left Hand Paths
- The power of healing
- Ethics and codes of conduct
- Working with soul history
- Working with your Master-Teacher
- Discovering your own spiritual laws
- Receiving your secret names of the Goddess and God
The Living Temple of Witchcraft, Volume One: The Descent of the Goddess is for solitaries, eclectics, and non-traditional witches who are ready to integrate the mysteries and magick into their ministry and share their gifts with the world.
Physical products: Shipping or store pick up options are available.
Digital products: delivered via email and download link upon payment.