From its pre-Christian beginnings to its contemporary practitioners, Heathenry has long fascinated people from every corner of the world. Written from the unique perspective of a Heathen gythja, or Godwoman, A Practical Heathen's Guide to Asatru shows how to bring the beliefs and traditions of this ancient faith into your life today. In this complete guide to Asatru, you will discover:
- The mythology, folklore, and historical sagas of Northern European Heathens
- How to conduct rituals for birth, naming, entry into adulthood, weddings, divorces, funerals, and holy days
- Practical techniques for meditation, trance-work, prayer, and working with runes and charms
- Heathen perspectives on the nature of time, creation, worship, ethics, oaths, and hospitality
- An in-depth glossary, index, pronunciation guide, and bibliography for further study
Physical products: Shipping or store pick up options are available.
Digital products: delivered via email and download link upon payment.
You may also like