Freya, Norse goddess of love, fertility, cats and seers, is the most beautiful of the Norse gods. Queen of the Vanir and Commander of the Valkyries, she flies using her hawk wing cloak and protects love relationships. Freya possesses a chariot drawn by two cats and has a love of jewelry and ornament. Her most precious possession is the necklace Brisingamen which she won from the dwarves. In ancient times, gold was often referred to as Freya's tears. Comes with a black leather cord with an adjustable lobster clasp.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of lustrous jewelers bronze
- Natural amethyst gemstone
- Measures 2 1/8 inches (5.7 cm) tall by 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) wide
- Single sided
- Accommodates a chain up to 3mm in thickness
Physical products: Shipping or store pick up options are available.
Digital products: delivered via email and download link upon payment.
You may also like